Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another example of the L.O.A.

Hey all.

I have another example that the Law of Attraction works.

I guess with all the talk of how hard it is to find a job, a lot of people are wondering if they will ever find a good job again. I have another friend who was looking for work and I told her about the Law of Attraction.

Honestly, I didn't thinks he would even try it out. She has always been very 'down to Earth' and 'level headed' when it comes to life. She believes one must work hard for even a chance at life.

I told her about the Law of Attraction in late July. She called me up a week ago and told me she had been using that 'Mind Stuff' I told her about and she got the job she wanted. She said she kept thinking about what it would be like to walk in the doors to this company, how she would be dressed and how she would approach the people she worked around.  She told me everything she pictures and I must say, I was totally wrong about her, she did a great job at visualizing what she wanted and that is part of the key to how to really tap into what this Law can do for you.. it is in the DETAIL.. the more detail the better.

She starts her new job tomorrow.

Another example of how our thoughts are things and how we can use our thoughts, our visualization to actually WILL things and people into our lives.

It works and I hope I am a small part in getting the message out to everyone because you can chance where you are in your life if you're not happy with your position. You don't have to be where you are right now. You don't have to be poor if you simply choose a better life AND take steps to achieve your goal. That is also a key.  Had my friend simply sit back and pictured her at this new job and never applied, she would not be starting work tomorrow. You MUST take action toward your goal no matter how big it is.

Question: How does a man eat a desk?

Answer: One small piece at a time.

That means, find your goal and take small steps toward it every day. Don't try to do it all at once, otherwise you will get depressed and give up. Take one small step..no matter how small.. everyday toward what you want out of life.

One of my friend's emailed me, she was frustrated because she has a job but she hates it (and I would too given where she works). I asked her if she has been looking for another job. She tells me No.  I don't understand how she thinks she will get out of her current job unless she looks for another one.

I think the main problem with people today is the fact that they don't know what they want. They may have some general idea about what they want but it isn't a burning desire for them. They don't desire it enough to actually do something to make it happen.  When you want something bad enough, you will work to make it happen, so when I told my friend she must not hate her job too much otherwise she would be taking steps to get out of there.. at that point she came up with excuse after excuse..'well, I doubt I will get weekends off'.. was her first in a long line of excuses. Obviously, having weekends off is enough for her to hate her job and everything about her working life.

I tried to get her to see she is in control but I don't believe she figured it out for herself..then again, maybe she is like my other friend who was listening even though I didn't think she was.

I can only hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment