Monday, August 13, 2012

My New Truck


Nice isn't it?

This is my new truck. I don't have it yet, but that doesn't mean it isn't on the way. This truck is what I have been thinking about for about 3 weeks now and it will be mine on or before December 21, 2012.

I want to be completely honest with this blog. The more honest I am, the more I will be able to prove the Law of Attraction is very real.

As of today, August 13, 2012 I am unemployed and my credit is not where it would need to be in order to buy this truck. What does that mean? That means I am not only going to receive this truck, or one exactly like it, but I will get it without having to make payments on it.  In other words, I will pay for this truck straight out without having to have a credit check.

How?

I do not know and that is the great thing about learning to apply the Law of Attraction. I don't have to know HOW it is going to happen, in fact, I shouldn't even think about the how because in my mind, I have already received the truck, it simply hasn't made it to me yet.

This is exactly what I do:

Every morning before I get out of bed, I visualize this truck sitting in the drive way. I imagine it out there shining in the sun or in the rain (if it is raining outside). Then, in my head, I imagine every single detail of going out and getting in the truck. I imagine pressing a button to unlock the doors, sliding inside and making myself comfortable. I imagine the smell..that wondrous new car smell. I imagine how it feels inside this new truck. I imagine wrapping my hands around the steering wheel.. the radio..what song is on this morning? I imagine every single little detail.. is the parking break on? What CD do I want to listen to today?

The more detail you can put inside your vision..the better.. and here is the trick that a lot of people overlook.. you MUST imagine your FEELING when you have whatever it is you want. For me, I imagine the feeling of FREEDOM when I am sitting behind the wheel of my new truck. I imagine the feeling of being free to go to places I have never been and seeing things I have never seen and how great it will be to just set out to go to someplace new. Some place exciting. I imagine me driving on the open road..windows down and the full moon bright in the sky I imagine driving on a deserted road in the middle of nowhere with the song "Hotel California" playing on the radio.

Honestly, I have these visions down to the smallest detail and they are all combined with the emotion I will have when I am experiencing this act.

So to recap.. I have no idea how I will get this truck but I am open to however it wants to come to me. I am unemployed at the moment and I have no earthly ways of buying this truck as of Aug 13, 2012.. but I will have it by December 21, 2012. There is no doubt in my mind about that fact.

What then?

That will be the subject of my next blog..until then.. enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment